If you miss Silk Road 2, don’t worry, Swift Road is coming in December. That’s right — that Swift, as in Taylor.
After the mega security fail of SpaceX engineer Blake Benthall and Silk Road 2 the dark side is ready to strike back. Let check what mistakes Blake made so FBI busted him :
1. When three admins of Silk Road 2 were busted, the original founder left. Benthall was warned that that Silk Road 2 had been infiltrated, but stayed anyway.
2. The day after he began working on a new Silk Road, the marketplace made an undercover federal agent a moderator.
3. He accessed customer support, unencrypted and unTored, from a hotel network. He even tweeted he was at that hotel.
4. He sent unencrypted customer service requests for the Silk Road 2 server and used his own personal Gmail address.
5. He stored customer and vendor data on his laptop, unencrypted.
6. He registered the server with his own goddamn personal vanity address: “email@example.com” (are you sensing a pattern here?).
7. He invited yet more attention to himself when he bought a flashy new Tesla roadster with bitcoins.
8. When the Feds read him his Miranda rights, he ruined any chance of winning the trial by fucking confessing to everything.
The full article is HERE