Our friends from Bitsquare just passed alpha testing and their Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange is near to the Grand Opening and ready to meet your trades requirements in one new form.
There have been many discussions in the forums about how to build a pure P2P based solution but there is still no real decentralized bitcoin exchange available yet. That’s where Bitsquare comes in.
Bitsquare is built for those who:
- Want to exchange a national currency such as dollars, euros, or yen for bitcoin.
- Do not want to forfeit control or privacy to a central authority in order to trade with other individuals.
- Regard financial transactions as a form of private speech that should be protected from surveillance by banks, governments, and other institutions.
Bitsquare is designed to be:
- Decentralized – there is no single point of failure.
- Instantly accessible – no need for approval from a central authority.
- Private -no one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data.
- Open – every aspect of the project from code to crowdfunding is transparent.
- Easy – we take usability seriously.
Bitsquare is currently alpha-quality software and we are actively looking for highly-skilled developers, designers and security experts to join our community. If you’re interested in helping make Bitsquare a reality, there are many ways to contribute. We’d love to hear from you!
For more details please visit Bitsquare website
Continue in Part 2.